The ones included are:
- Skin79 VIP Gold Label: This BB cream has the consistency of a thick cream, but it applies sheer. The coverage can be built to a light (almost medium) coverage. It dries to a natural finish. This is labeled as a "whitening" BB cream so it has a grey undertone.
- Skin79 Triple Function Pink: This one behaves similarly to the VIP Gold. It has a slight powdery finish.
- Skin79 The Prestige Diamond: The undertones in this BB cream is beige because it doesn't have the whitening properties. It has a dewy finish with sheer (buildable) coverage.
- Skin79 Diamond Pearl: This is the sheerest of the 4 and also has a beige undertone. It has shimmer particles that are visible when applied so I would use this as a subtle highlight on the cheekbones, not all over the face.
- All the BB creams feel very nice on the skin and provide moisture. I used them for 1-2 weeks and I did not see an improvement in my skin but I do have pretty normal skin. I really like these as concealers because they stay put & don't cake up.
- Wear time: Without setting powder is 4-5 hours. I wore them for 6-7 hours when I used Studio Careblend to set them.
- Shade selection: BB Creams are popular in Asian markets and so are products to whiten your skin so many BB creams only come in a few (light) shades. I'm pretty fair and some of these were still too light. You can tell from the picture that it is a tiny bit too light for me but it isn't too noticeable, especially when you add blush/bronzer.
- Misc: They all smell kind of like roses. It isn't unpleasant but some people might not like it. All the BB creams in this set have SPF25 PA++ (except the Diamond Pearl).
Overall, I think this is a good set if you want to try BB cream and don't know where to start. ;)